OBSTRUCTING AN OFFICER
• On Aug. 4 officers responded to Jenkins Creek Elementary to reports that the subject was found sleeping on school grounds. The police report stated the subject had a warrant, drug paraphernalia on them, had ingested narcotics and was obstructing officers.
ATTEMPTING TO ELUDE
• On Aug. 10 during a traffic stop, it was reported the driver attempted to elude officers. The police report also stated that during the stop, the driver gave a false name to officers.
• On Aug. 4 officers were contacted by the reporting party who told them she was constantly receiving threats via text message from a number of different phone numbers. The police report stated on Aug. 4 she had received a message from unknown suspects that claimed they were in her home. The report added she rushed home following that text message.
• On Aug. 4 it was reported to officers that a five year relationship had ended July 2017. The police report stated that since the relationship ended, the reporting party had been receiving threats via phone and unsolicited visits to her work.
• On Aug. 4 it was reported that evicted tenants may have returned, entered the home and taken back items that were theirs.
• On Aug. 8 it was reported an alarm was tripped at the Euphonium recreational marijuana store. The police report stated the alarm reportedly caught a voice saying “let’s go.”
• On Aug. 10 it was reported that a vehicle was stolen from the victim’s unsecured garage.
• On Aug. 4 it was reported to officers that the reporting party saw the suspect on their home surveillance video removing a shop vac from their garage.
• On Aug. 5 officers responded to the Covington Fred Meyer to reports that a male subject had left the store without paying for items he had concealed in his backpack. The police report stated he was a minor in possession of marijuana.
• On Aug. 9 it was reported the reporting party’s rifle was stolen from his locked vehicle while it was parked outside Johnsons Home &Garden in Maple Valley.
• On Aug. 10 officers responded to the Covington Walmart to reports that a cash register had been stolen.
• On Aug. 11 the victim while working at the Tobacco Depot in Maple Valley left his car keys on the counter. The police report stated an unknown suspect took the keys and stole the employees vehicle.
• On Aug. 12 it was reported to officers that an unknown suspect drove into the Chevron mini mart parking lot and attached a U-Haul trailer and then left the property. The police report stated that about half an hour after this incident occurred, a U-Haul employee noticed that two other vehicles were missing from the lot.
• On Aug. 5 it was reported that an unknown male had called the victim claiming that he was an officer notifying her of an arrest warrant. The police report stated the male reportedly told her if she paid through a money order the warrant would be erased.
• On Aug. 6 it was reported to officers the victim’s brother had stolen their debit card and withdrew cash from the ATM. The police report stated the brother confessed when confronted.
• On Aug. 6 following a dispute between neighbors, it was reported that one of the neighbors threw a rock through the other’s window causing damage.
• On Aug. 10 it was reported to officers that two unknown males were seen throwing eggs at the victim’s house.
• On Aug. 6 it was reported to officers the victim had reportedly found her stolen vehicle in a driveway.
PEDDLING BUSINESS LICENSE
• On Aug. 4 officers responded to reports that a homeowners association had stopped and cited a subject for peddling Kirby products without a solicitors license.
• On Aug. 5 officers responded to reports that a subject had been accidentally locked inside the Walgreens on state Route 169. The police report stated the subject set off the alarm when trying to exit the business.
• On Aug. 7 the subject told officers she believed she had been assaulted. However, according to the police report, there was no evidence to support her claim.
• On Aug. 6 officers impounded two vehicles, one at 5:15 p.m. and the other at 6:40 p.m., from the Maple Crossing Apartment Complex because they were parked in a fire lane.
• On Aug. 5 it was reported to officers that two days before, the reporting party’s husband reportedly spit in her face. The police report stated the victim did not want to assist in prosecution but wanted a divorce.
• On Aug. 9 it was reported that the victim was shot while at a party. The police report stated the victim did not have life-threatening injuries but required surgery. The victim was transported to Harborview Medical Center.
• On Aug. 10 it was reported to officers that unknown suspects had reportedly thrown eggs at the victim while he walked along 156 Avenue SE in Covington. The police report stated the vehicle also swerved at the victim multiple times.
• On Aug. 8 officers responded to reports of a Craigslist scam. The police report stated a deposit for the sale of a dog was made but there was no delivery of the dog.
• On Aug. 10 a suspect was formally trespassed from all Kent School District property after the person was seen being involved with criminal activities on Jenkins Creek Elementary School property. The police report stated the suspect was seen loitering, vandalizing and using narcotics on school grounds.