- DRUNK DRIVER: 15600 block of Southeast 272nd Street. After stopping a driver for improper lane travel the officer discovered the motorist had a blood alcohol level of .258. The car was impounded and the driver was arrested for driving under the influence.
- IT’S ALL MINE: 26200 block of 180th Avenue Southeast. A man is accused of taking items from a woman’s barn and vehicle while removing his own property from them.
- UNHOLY WATER: 26200 block of 164th Avenue Southeast. Nearly every Sunday for the past two years someone has left fecal matter in the toile and spread feces on the wall in the men’s bathroom at a church.
- BAD DRIVER: Southeast 26th Street and 194th Avenue Southeast. A woman driving eastbound on Southeast Timberland Boulevard was seen holding a black cell phone to her left ear. When stopped for using a cell phone while driving the officer discovered the woman was also driving with a suspended license.
- DAMAGED FENCE: 19200 block of Southeast 268th Street. Someone knocked over a fence and damaged three posts. Police believe the driver may have backed into it and left the scene. There were no suspects or witnesses.
- A DOZEN EGGS: 25300 block of 169th Avenue Southeast. A man discovered the front of his house and his car, which was parked in the driveway, were egged. He was able to wash the egg off and no damage was done but the man is willing to assist in prosecuting the suspects for vandalism.
- STOLEN CAR: 27100 block of 186th Avenue Southeast. A person allegedly stole a car by using shaved keys. The thief then drove the car into the backyard of their home where it was discovered by law enforcement.
- ROLE MODEL: 17000 block of Southeast 270th Place. An adult and a child were caught attempting to shoplift at Kohl’s.
- ONLINE SCAM: 21600 block of Southeast 255th Place. The reporting party was sent a check by the subject to pay for rent for a time share in Mexico. The check was for more than the rent and the subject asked the reporting party to send the difference to another person via wire transfer.
- CAR BREAK IN: 21100 block of Southeast 280th Place. While the victim was out of town, someone broke into their car by smashing out the right rear window, then stole stereo equipment from it.
- ASSAULT: 21600 block of Southeast 269th Street. A man allegedly threw a magnifying glass, described as a weighted object in the police report, at his wife. He could be charged with fourth degree assault.
- CAUGHT: 21800 block of Southeast 266th Place. Subjects confronted while they were likely prowling a house. One of the suspects was arrested for possession of metal knuckles, which is classified as a concealed weapon.
- HOLY HIGH: 24000 block of Witte Road Southeast. Two suspects were caught in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia in a church parking lot.