Prep of the Week: Sean Cavanagh
Sixth place at Mat Classic XXII
145 pounds boys wrestling
• Year in school: senior
• Favorite class: engineer, drafting and design
• If you could invite anyone in the world to dinner, whom would invite, and what would you serve?
I would invite George Lucas to dinner. Being served: marinated steaks, sticky rice and roasted seaweed with pineapple mexican pops. For dessert I would bake an apple crisp with a mix of grannies and McIntosh.
• What is your greatest athletic moment?
Defeating Luke Perry in the semi-finals at regionals this year.
• Most recent book read/author:
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
• What’s currently playing on your iPod?
If I had an iPod, I would be listening to “Maxwell’s Silver Hammer” by The Beatles.
• Other personal achievements, school clubs, community involvement, college plans, GPA, or anything interesting that you might want people to know about you.
I plan on attending Western Washington University and becoming a renewable energy engineer.
I can fit 238 pens/pencils in my hair!